[Baypiggies] Python Job posting- still allowed ?

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 19:40:47 CEST 2006

Aahz, Mike,

How about we attach the *URL* to an FAQ at bottom of messages?
(whenever the new website organization is done)
The FAQ can answer all these sorts of policy questions.

<slightly offtopic>
As to URLs being transitory, that's not always avoidable.
http://linuxmafia.com/ is down, including the excellent article Rich Morin
linked to:
  "Recipe for a Successful Linux User Group"
  http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Linux_PR/newlug.html

Regards,
Stephen