[Baypiggies] Splitting the list

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat May 13 00:20:18 CEST 2006

On Wed, May 10, 2006, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> +1 to the idea of baypiggies-announce, baypiggies-discussion, and
> baypiggies-jobs.

I really don't have time for this, but since I'm getting bugged in
private e-mail, I think it is still premature to create new lists.
Historically, the baypiggies list gets a handful of posts per week, and
the overhead of managing multiple lists IMO isn't worth it (both for
individual people and for the list admins).

Side note: I find it interesting that people are more interested in
debating subjects like this than in responding to two separate
suggestions for the June meeting.

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."  --Richard Bach