[Baypiggies] DNS

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sat May 20 01:54:52 CEST 2006

At 11:39 AM 5/19/2006, Dennis Reinhardt wrote:
>I am working to fix a security hole in the baypiggies.net domain and
>evidently have now pointed back to an out of date home page.  Ooops.  Under
>investigation and repair.

In the meantime, the following URL will reach the baypiggies website:

         http://baypiggies.python-hosted.com/

The corresponding IP address of 67.15.112.31 cannot be used in a web
request.  I hope this is nothing more squirrely than a missing host header
in http 1.1.  The new DNS should be propagating now (with emphasis on
should be).

The baypiggies.net address is still incorrectly resolving to Deirdre's
years old page.