[Baypiggies] OT: Upcoming Plone Course (A strong recommendation for those interested in Plone)

Donna M. Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 02:20:56 CET 2006

Hi,

As you all know I attended (and was a guest speaker) at the Plone
Conference in Seattle, Washington last week. As part of my activities
there I attended a 2 day session on Plone skinning (theming of Plone
sites) taught by Joel Burton. I also went to his 'Plone Caching' and
'Building a Humane CMS' sessions.

I have been working with Plone sites since 2001 and had heard great
things about Joel's courses. I've always wanted to take one of his
sessions and I got the opportunity prior to the start of the conference.

The training session was even better than I imagined! (and I was really
excited to be attending one of Joel's sessions).

Although I'm pretty darned knowledgeable about Plone and it's inner
workings (Zope) I walked away with so much more in my toolbelt and
Joel's teaching style is fantastic.

For those of you who have expressed interest in Plone or have downloaded
with and played with Plone since my presentation in September..I'd like
to encourage you to take one of his courses! If your organization is
considering Plone (or already implemented it and need a little boost)
his sessions are great.

If you'd like to learn more

 http://plonebootcamps.com/courses/sf2

The next session is December 4th - 8th. If you've been thinking about taking the training..this is an excellent opportunity!

(I receive nothing for posting this recommendation other than the knowledge that someone else will learn Plone and share the love)

Best Regards,
Donna M. Snow, Owner
C Squared Technologies
illuminate your web