[Baypiggies] google in chicago

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Nov 6 22:04:38 CET 2006

I am in Chicago.  the Chicago Python group needs a place to meet.  there is a
Google office in Chicago, right?   Anyone know what it would take to meet there?

To make things more fun: I am also a member of the VFP group, and this month we
are bringing in a speaker to tell us about Dabo, which is more python than VFP.
  So the Python group wants to join us.  So now we may have 30 people in a room
that seats 15.  Nov 14, in the evening - 5:30 till we get kicked out - normally
8 to 9. http://chipy.org/EdOnDabo

Carl K