[Baypiggies] Python + Mathematica = Pythonika

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Nov 9 15:12:29 CET 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006, Ero Carrera wrote:

> I hope this will be of interest to some members of the list.

Well, you'll get more interest posting your announcement to
comp.lang.python.announce (also available as python-announce at python.org).

I also strongly recommend that you make this a distutils package and
upload an entry to the Cheeseshop.

"In many ways, it's a dull language, borrowing solid old concepts from
many other languages & styles:  boring syntax, unsurprising semantics,
few automatic coercions, etc etc.  But that's one of the things I like
about it."  --Tim Peters on Python, 16 Sep 1993