[Baypiggies] Job: customer-focused web developer

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Nov 9 19:34:34 CET 2006

My company is looking for a Python programmer with experience in web
development who is comfortable in a customer-facing position.  You'll
need to be a generalist; at minimum, you'll be doing tech support, QA,
documentation, hand-written HTML, SQL, and sysadmin in addition to
Python programming.  We're busy, but we don't do death marches.  Our
servers are all Red Hat and our workstations are all Macs.  For more
info and to apply, see:

http://jobs.pagedna.com/index.cfm

"In many ways, it's a dull language, borrowing solid old concepts from
many other languages & styles:  boring syntax, unsurprising semantics,
few automatic coercions, etc etc.  But that's one of the things I like
about it."  --Tim Peters on Python, 16 Sep 1993