[Baypiggies] Critique student projects at Foothill College?

Elaine lavendula6654 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 00:56:01 CET 2006

I am teaching an introductory Python class on Monday
evenings at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills, CA.
The students are working in groups on a "real world"
project, and they will be presenting their solutions
to the class. I am looking for someone who uses Python
professionally to come to the class, watch the
presentations, and give a critique of the students'
solutions to the class.

If you are interested, I can give you more information
about the class, the project, a parking permit and a
map that shows where the class meets. You can choose
from the following evenings, and it should take about
an hour of your time.

Monday, 20 November, 6pm     ~or~
Monday, 27 November, 6pm    ~or~
Monday, 4 December, 6pm