[Baypiggies] 3-D graphics?

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 02:52:47 CET 2006

Visual Python handles the geometry, rendering, lighting and camera
- all you need to do is instantiate a few primitives. Very fast learn curve.
Has inbuilt (Gtk-based?) renderer.
vypthon.org (no leading "www.")
Supports all platforms.

Power users might use VTK 5.0 or wxPython 2.6.x instead.

(For Windows only), - Enthought Python ("Enthon") supplies a
batteries-are-included
distribution of Python including SciPy, Scientific,NumPy, VTK 5.0, wxPython
2.6.x + more
http://code.enthought.com/enthon/

Regards,
Stephen