[Baypiggies] Unconfirmed for December meeting

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Wed Nov 15 19:27:55 CET 2006

At 08:02 PM 11/14/2006, Donna M. Snow wrote:
>I bet we can fill December with something.. why not relegate a bit of time
>for a small holiday party? to end the year? We can extend the mapping and
>random access and do some networking during the time we need to fill for
>the December meeting..

We have 30 minutes confirmed out of 80 minutes.  A small holiday party
would require a volunteer to bring refreshments.  who wants to do this?

I don't think 30 minutes is enough material for a meeting.

Perhaps we can generalize the IDE topics to cover Python development
methodologies.  For example, I do python source editing in WordPad, which
is as far away from an IDE as you can get.  There are some interesting
things I could present about my development environment but the IDE part of
it is worth at most a 30 second mention.

Are there 3 more good 15 minute development methodology presentations out
there?  I could do one but would prefer to be a speaker of last resort.

>My response on this is that we wait until January for the Plone
>presentation..for a couple of reasons. I can't guarantee I'll be ready by
>then.. and I'd really like the presentation to cover the entire session
>and give us all an opportunity to determine how we go forward with the new
>site. Tony's been having problems and I've been too busy to really follow
>up like he needs. I will follow up with Tony and get him back on track..

Sure.  Makes perfect sense.

Dennis