[Baypiggies] September BayPiggies Video MIA

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 03:09:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm in Seattle, Washington at the Plone conference... preparing for
another presentation (this time on Plone blogs). The conference
actually starts on Wednesday (I'm presenting on Thursday morning) but
I'm taking Plone skinning course from Joel Burton tomorrow and
Tuesday..

I think since that was my first presentation in a long, long time that
a do-over would be awesome. And maybe I can take some requests on
topics to cover? Or invite some other user group to participate.. I
don't mind presenting again..but i'd definitely want to "polish" it up
a bit.. :-) .. to be honest I'm kinda glad it's missing :-) (ooOO did
I say that out loud?)

Also, we have a Plone site for baypiggies that's just sitting there..
maybe the next time I cover the same stuff.. and then show those that
are interested how to contribute to the Plone baypiggies site.

errr, basically..yes I'd be interested in presenting again.. just let
me know what month will work..

Donna M. Snow, Owner
C Squared Technologies
illuminate your web