[Baypiggies] Big discount - The Future of Web Apps summit

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 06:46:53 CEST 2006

I got a discount for the upcoming the Future of Web Apps summit. Many big
names from the web 2.0 crowd will speak in this 2 day event from Sep
13-14, 2006. I have 2 seats for only $50 each. Email me if you are

Wai Yip

Discover how the web's most successful sites and applications were built,
plus get expert practical advice from the best in the business on creating
your own web app. Whether you're a developer, business owner or
entrepreneur, join us for this exclusive two-day audience with the biggest
names in web development.

Sep 13-14, 2006
10am — 6pm
Palace of Fine Arts Theatre