[Baypiggies] [Tutor] Python Course at Foothill College

Elaine lavendula6654 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 07:02:16 CEST 2006

Foothill is a community college (2-year college), and
CIS is computer information systems. I always teach
the fundamentals like how to write efficient,
modifiable and documented software. This is an
introductory course, so we won't be covering data
structures and algorithms. We will cover files,
Exceptions, Classes. regular expressions and Tkinter,
et al.

Thanks for the interest!
    -Elaine