[Baypiggies] Newbies Night suggestions

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 22:33:30 CEST 2007

On 4/20/07, Stephen McInerney <spmcinerney at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Perhaps that would be better covered during a web frameworks shootout
> >night???
>
> That's a great idea for a separate night.
>
> To enable ease-of-comparison, implement the same reference task in different
> frameworks.

Anyone remember the Web Framework Shootout?

http://colorstudy.com/docs/shootout.html

I have an app that I've implemented in Aquarium, Django, and Pylons.
I'm sure it would port easily to TurboGears.  Reading about web
framework shootouts isn't quite as much fun as you might think--the
real fun is implementing the project yourself.

Happy Hacking!
-jj

--
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/