[Baypiggies] python sprint at Google

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 00:48:35 CEST 2007

In case people don't know, Google is hosting a sprint on Python again
this year.  We are planning to hack on the language from August 22-25.

  http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleSprint

This is a great way to learn more about how to change language
features!  So if you want to learn more about how Python works
underneath the covers or how we develop it, come find out.

Right now we are expecting at least the following Googlers will be sprinting:
  Guido, Alex Martelli, Collin Winter, Talin, and myself

If you are interested, you can sign up on the wiki.  Feel free to ask
any questions.