[Baypiggies] update the meeting description please?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Aug 7 07:32:24 CEST 2007

    this is to some (large) degree my fault, as i'd told
donna i'd have expanded info for the August talk
and never provided it. she offered to update after i
sent info.
    my apologies to all.
    i agree with Stephen, by the way, that we ought
to do a little better in updating the site.
    Probably all agree in general, and hope we can
now agree in specifics: what about a policy of
updating at least two or three weeks prior to the
next meeting? or one or two weeks after the
current meeting? or...?