[Baypiggies] update the meeting description please?

Keith Dart ♂ keith at dartworks.biz
Tue Aug 7 07:49:46 CEST 2007

jim stockford wrote the following on 2007-08-06 at 22:47 PDT:
===
>     the sf-lug.com server host is available. the sf-lug.org
> web site is hosted on a circlesoft.com box and not
> available to additional community groups, at least not
> through sf-lug.
>     The sf-lug.com box is in the ServePath colo facility
> on Spear Street in San Francisco, courtesy of ServePath.
> It currently supports sf-lug and balug software and is
> intended for open source community use.
===

If not that then I have a dedicated host you can put whatever you want
on it. :-)

Currently it runs a custom Python-based web application server...
without much content. Of course I would love to have a reason to use
it. So let me know. This server could also be extended, in pure Python,
to do whatever the piggies want. :-) We could make it a community hack
server...

http://www.pycopia.net/

--
   Keith Dart <keith at dartworks.biz>