[Baypiggies] update the meeting description please?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Aug 7 07:36:03 CEST 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, jim stockford wrote:

>    Probably all agree in general, and hope we can
> now agree in specifics: what about a policy of
> updating at least two or three weeks prior to the
> next meeting? or one or two weeks after the
> current meeting? or...?

Or you make it a wiki or some system that allows easy, preferably OpenID
logins, and then you empower the community to make our lives better.

Let me know if you want help; I'm willing to take the time to convert the
existing site into the wiki engine I know best (MediaWiki) if you guys
will actually use it.  We could even host it on the sf-lug.org server....
(-:

-- Asheesh.

--
Most people don't need a great deal of love nearly so much as they need
a steady supply.