[Baypiggies] Was Part 1 of Newbies Night video recorded?

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue Aug 7 08:20:46 CEST 2007

http://wiki.python.org/moin/BayPiggiesGoogleMeetings
"Logistics - All meetings are videotaped and made available on Google
Video or YouTube."

http://wiki.python.org/moin/YouTube
"This page does not exist yet. You can create a new empty page, or use
one of the page templates. Before creating the page, please check if a
similar page already exists."

-----
[Baypiggies] Meeting Notice: Python for Programmers, Part 2 of Newbies
Night
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/baypiggies/2007-August/002393.html

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=python+piggies&search=Search
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=python+baypiggies&search=Search
- only one listing:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9TEn3AYmaPc
 Some Python Integrated Development Environments
, 2006 Bay Area Python Interest Group http://baypiggies.net/ Topic:
Emacs Presenter: Marylin Davis Marilyn Davis is the Python Instructor at
UCSC Google TechTalks
July 13, 2006
Topic: Emacs
Topic: Vim

-----
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=baypiggies
only 3 listings, not the newbies night. :(

------
I recall that the SVWebGuild meeting I attended at Google was video
recorded.
http://www.webguild.org/

------
Would it be possible to record this August's meeting?

Thanks to all the BayPiggies volunteers! :)

  john_re at fastmail.us