[Baypiggies] update the meeting description please?

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 03:46:46 CEST 2007

On 8/7/07, Donna Snow <donnamsnow at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a Plone site.. ready and waiting.. http://www.baypiggies.net/new/plone
>
> I moved tony's reviews over this past weekend.. and moved all the
> meeting notes to Meeting Archives
>
> We could move over now if we wanted..
>
> The only question I have is where do we want to list the current
> meeting? On the homepage like we do now..or in an events portlet on
> the right side.. that they can click on for more information...

On the homepage, definitely. Someone looking at the site generally
wants to see that info more than anything else.

I agree that the green is impossible to read. Please fix that.

Also, the calendar should have the bayPiggies meeting night marked
(can we get an iCal/vCal downloadable meeting event?)  And could
clicking on it bring a link to the meeting archives?

Also, the current announcement on the "old" page has a misspelling: memberes.
--
cordially,
Anna