[Baypiggies] update the meeting description please?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:25:42 CEST 2007

Ok, before we fix any bugs, can we ship this thing?  I feel like
Donna's waiting for permission, but I'm not sure who's supposed to
give her permission.  Let's ship it!  The tiny things will get fixed
faster and by more people once it's staring us in the face.  Who has
access to make this *the* baypiggies.net?

Thanks for your hard work, Donna!

-jj

http://jjinux.blogspot.com/