[Baypiggies] possible to video record the Python talk this week?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:32:48 CEST 2007

On 8/7/07, john_re <john_re at fastmail.us> wrote:
> Would it be possible to make a video recording of the talk at the
> meeting this week?
>
> Is there a social infrastructure to get this accomplished easily?
> Perhaps Google has employees or consultants who video record things?
> (Perhaps they are the ones who record the SVWebGuild meetings that are
> held at Google? Maybe it would only take a phone call or email to
> request this?)
>
> Is there someone in BayPiggies who could request & arrange for this
> meeting to be recorded?
>
> I think having the meetings recorded would be a great service to the
> Python community.
>
> Thanks. :)

Many of the meetings are recorded by Googlers.  For instance, here's mine :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1870073927412058193&q=programmer+productivity

There are secret Google agents everywhere, and they've infested this
mailing list!  They might be listening to everything you say!  I think
that by default, they record anything they think is going to be
considered interesting by other Googlers.

Happy Hacking!
-jj

--
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/