[Baypiggies] possible to video record the Python talk this week?

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Thu Aug 9 06:25:06 CEST 2007

At 06:22 PM 8/8/2007, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
>I've made arrangements with Google's  Engineering Education team to make
>sure that all Baypiggies meetings are taped, but also that the videos make
>it externally in a reasonable amount of time (yay!).  We also should no
>longer need volunteers for taping.

Good work.  Now all that is needed is for a consistently applied search
term to bring up all of the videos.  For example, search Google video with
the term "Baypiggies" and only 4 videos come up.  Some are missing.

Search for "Python" and there are over 14,000 results so that is not a good
term.

How does one go about finding videos of past meetings?

I would think precision search would be a Google strength.

Dennis