[Baypiggies] Python 3000 Sprint @ Google

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Aug 14 18:36:45 CEST 2007

It's official! The second annual Python Sprint @ Google is happening
again: August 22-25 (Wed-Sat).  We're sprinting at two locations, this
time Google headquarters in Mountain View and the Google office in
Chicago (thanks to Brian Fitzpatrick). We'll connect the two sprints
with full-screen videoconferencing. The event is *free* and includes
Google's *free gourmet food*.

Anyone with a reasonable Python experience is invited to attend. The
primary goal is to work on Python 3000, to polish off the first alpha
release; other ideas are welcome too. Experienced Python core
developers will be available for mentoring. (The goal is not to learn
Python; it is to learn *contributing* to Python.)

For more information and to sign up, please see the wiki page on python.org:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleSprint

Sign-up via the wiki page is strongly recommended to avoid lines
getting badges. Please read the whole wiki page to make sure you're
prepared.