[Baypiggies] tonights online Plone session

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 04:21:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

Been sitting in the "meeting room" for a bit for the training..nobody
showing up :-)

I've been having problems with network connection.. so a little
worried I'll keep dropping (Comcast had issues today)..

So let's reschedule this.. for either Thursday this week... or Tuesday next...

Let me know which works.. and I can start later for those who work..

Tony.. you and I can schedule a session that works for you... let me know.

I've also done about 6 hours of online training today.. so I need a
break.. if someone had shown around 7ish... I probably woulda stayed..
:-)

We'll try this again...

Donna Snow