[Baypiggies] www.freekenneth.com Please help. Thanks. Urgent.

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:43:29 CEST 2007

On 8/21/07, john_re <john_re at fastmail.us> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:15:52 -0700, "Russell Whitaker"
> <russell.whitaker at gmail.com> said:
> > On 8/19/07, john_re <john_re at fastmail.us> wrote:
> > > Will you please read the following, and then:
> > >
> > [SNIP]
> >
> > Why are you spamming the Python list this irrelevant post?
> >
> > --
> > Russell Whitaker
> > http://www.survivalarts.com/
>
> My post will seem irrelevant to entities who fail to, or do not,
> appreciate &/or value the moral values & nature of free software,
> freedom software, GNU software.
>
> To entities who appreciate that aspect, my post is naturally relevant
> along the lines of moral concerns relevant to that community.

And why are you assuming that those of us who *DO* appreciate freedom
aren't already apprised of the situation via other mailing lists,
websites, forums, ... You are doing your cause a disservice by
ignoring the rules of this list and by insulting its members
(directly, by accusing them of "morally unconcerned" and indirectly,
by assuming they don't already know about this situation via
*relevant* or mailing lists.)

I suggest that you reconsider your stance and avoid posting messages
to this group that are not Python-related. If you are incapable of
seeing the difference between "Python-related" and "my pet crusade", I
suspect that you will soon find yourself banned from the mailing list.

Anna Martelli Ravenscroft