[Baypiggies] friendly challenge

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:18:23 CET 2007

Here's a couple small task ideas off the top of my head:

* improve the documentation for modulefinder
(http://docs.python.org/lib/module-modulefinder.html) - add examples
of use, document ModuleFinder.modules
* expose the modulefinder.Module class (I've needed to use
Module.__file__ for example)

--
Daryl