[Baypiggies] Linked-In BayPIGgies group

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Dec 9 01:24:31 CET 2007

Admit it, social networking is all the rage. I'm not proposing to
make a face book group. However, a BayPIGgies group in linked-in
could be very beneficial for all of us. If a group already exists,
may I have an invitation. If a group does not, may I create one and
make it happen for everyone?

If I do create a group, how can we test for membership? (e.g. You
must have attended at least one meeting in Mountain View, or pay dues
(if we had any), or whatever).

Cheers,

Glen Jarvis
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi