[Baypiggies] Linked-In BayPIGgies group

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Dec 9 01:24:31 CET 2007

Admit it, social networking is all the rage. I'm not proposing to
make a face book group. However, a BayPIGgies group in linked-in
could be very beneficial for all of us. If a group already exists,
may I have an invitation. If a group does not, may I create one and
make it happen for everyone?

If I do create a group, how can we test for membership? (e.g. You
must have attended at least one meeting in Mountain View, or pay dues
(if we had any), or whatever).

Glen Jarvis
glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi