[Baypiggies] Adding testing to screen-scraping code

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Dec 17 19:00:30 CET 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, Chris Clark wrote:

> For a semi automated mock library/object try some of the mock libraries on
> PyPi <http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=mock&submit=search>
> that will avoid implementing the mock manually.

Those do look cool, thanks!  I'd appreciate a recommendation given that
there are more than a couple at this point, but there are few enough that
I can figure things out if no one does suggest one in particular. (-:

I am still interested in exposing the mock web service as an HTTP server,
if possible, since that way I could test it a little from my web browser
too and also write a e.g. Java port of my code without much trouble.

Thanks for the quick recommendations!

-- Asheesh.

--
poverty, n.:
 	An unfortunate state that persists as long