[Baypiggies] OLPC hacking this weekend...

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Dec 19 19:26:16 CET 2007

No way! I checked my mailbox last night again.... anxious.... I think
I'm worse than a five year old at Christmas... I hadn't yet received
my XO. I'm in San Francisco....  I'm really interested in what
happens during this session... even if I only emulate and just
listen, it sounds fun.

I'm not sure how much free time I'll have this weekend, I'll
tentative RSVP to 'any day'

glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi