[Baypiggies] OLPC hacking on Saturday, January 12. 10 a.m. to 6ish?

Charles Merriam charles.merriam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 00:05:32 CET 2007

WHAT:   Hacking with the OLPC, Python, and the Sugar Environment.

BRING:  Your OLPC (XO) if you have one, and a laptop if you have one.

WHY:  You want to play with an OLPC, or want to start developing for it.

WHEN:   Saturday,  January 12, 2008.   Starting at 10 a.m., going
until we stop.

CHILDREN:   The house is generally kid-safe, and we have a four year
old and a baby.   Usually, the more kids the merrier, but check in with us first
at charles.merriam at gmail.com.

WHERE:   My house.  It's next to Westgate mall in Saratoga.  RSVP for
    directions.

WHY Again:  It's fun.   The skill levels will be all over the map, and I hope
the house gives a relaxed atmosphere for us to all make mistakes.

RSVP:  Please.  charles.merriam at gmail.com.  If you forget to RSVP, call
first for directions/space.

Email with any questions to charles.merriam at gmail.com, or call me at
408.368.6050

FYI:   I'll also be at the SuperHappyDevHouse on January 5th.  I expect several
OLPC's to be in residence.