[Baypiggies] Seeking February (and March and April) speakers

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Feb 1 15:28:56 CET 2007

thanks again for volunteering.
could you get me the following info for
me to include in the meeting announcement:

your name as you'd like it listed
any affiliation you'd like to mention
some salient bio (couple of sentences or so)
a title for your presentation
a couple or three sentences summarizing the topic

many thanks,
jim stockford
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime

i figure Dennis will go first, then you, then ken.
can change the order if you wish.
jim