[Baypiggies] [vote] name change

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Fri Feb 2 03:37:19 CET 2007

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> Ok, thank you all for responding.  Thank you too for bearing with the
> volume of email.  Here are the results:
>
>   Yes:
>     carroll at tjc.com

Just a point of clarity: I did not vote Yes; I was a +0; meant to
be abstaining.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.

My comment accompanying my vote was that, although I would like a name
change, we went through that vote last year, and those of us who wanted
the name change should acknowledge we lost and move on.  My abstention was
my way of doing that; a Yes vote would have been inconsistent with my
position.

But, no harm, no foul.