[Baypiggies] End topic for this coming meeting

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Wed Feb 7 02:21:25 CET 2007

At 04:59 PM 2/6/2007, jim stockford wrote:
>     Let's spend the final ten or so minutes of this
>coming meeting figuring out who can report on
>their reaction to PyCon--what speakers will you
>see, will you be willing to summarize and opine.
>jim

Do I understand that there is no time for announcements?  Can we try doing
announcements differently?

I suggest for announcements which need to be made at the meeting, that they
be written up and distributed via handouts laid on a table.  If people need
to contact you, put your picture on the handout.

regards, Dennis