[Baypiggies] ACCU meeting tonight

tpc at cryptic.com tpc at cryptic.com
Thu Feb 8 00:05:01 CET 2007

On 2/7/07, Walter Vannini <walterv at gbbservices.com> wrote:

> IMPORTANT CHANGE:
> Due to new PayPal security requirements, we are strongly
> recommending that you preregister by RSVPing if you think
> you might be attending. If you forget to preregister, PayPal
> might not allow us to admit you. Also, all attendees will
> now need to present some form of Photo ID.
>
> To RSVP, please reply to this e-mail, address it to Ali Çehreli
> <acehreli at yahoo.com>, and add RSVP to the subject line.
>
> When:      Wednesday, February 7, 2007
> Topic:     Technical Management of Software Development
> Speaker:   Alex Martelli
> Time:      7:00pm
> Where:     eBay Town Hall (next to PayPal/eBay)
>                 2161 North First St San Jose, CA 95131
> Map:       <http://tinyurl.com/cdg5u/>
> Cost:      Free
> More Info: <http://www.accu-usa.org>

hey guys, I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in carpooling to the Alex
Martelli talk this evening from the East Bay.  I normally don't have time to
make the one hour journey, but I took a look at the topic and description
and decided this talk promises to be something special.  I hope to leave
from the Berkeley/Oakland area around 5:45pm.