[Baypiggies] End topic for this coming meeting

Chad Netzer chad.netzer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 03:35:04 CET 2007

On 2/8/07, Ken Seehart <ken at seehart.com> wrote:
>  I'm am not going to be able to make it because I am ill.  I apologize for
> the late notice.
>  - Ken

  I'm sorry you got the "bug" Ken; it is that time when lots of people
are getting sick.  I hope to see your talk someday. I hope you get
well soon.

  I have an interest in Model-View architectures, and was hoping to
talk a bit more about it with the group, especially in relation to
wxWidgets.  It turns out that the dispatcher.py module has been
incorporated into wx (wx.py.dispatcher), and I was curious as to
whether you or Dennis were going to mention it in your Feb.