[Baypiggies] Discussion for newbies/beginner night talks

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sat Feb 10 19:11:43 CET 2007

At 11:04 PM 2/9/2007, Keith Dart =?UTF-8?B?4pmC?= wrote:
>Dennis Reinhardt wrote the following on 2007-02-09 at 20:46 PST:
>===
> > # build entire initial tree structure
>
>Just FYI, here is (something like) how I would re-write it using my
>XHTML generator module:   .....
>
>Although, if I did it from scratch I would do it differently. Probably
>I would use a the table generator with row and column iterators.

My original code wrapped wxPython functions.  I re-wrote in place to
substitute html.

Your version is more readable.  Right now, I have only a single need for
this tree structure and my "inlined" version works for me.  Even without
your XHTML generator module, I can and will refactor this code along the
lines you show if a second use arises.

Regards, Dennis