[Baypiggies] Contract Python programming

Glenn R. Edwards glenn.gee at batnet.com
Wed Feb 14 18:20:25 CET 2007

I have a modest Python programming task that I need to contract to a
local (Bay Area) individual.  The project will start immediately and I
am the main contact, engineering manager and payor.

In general, the program will play a supervisory role to a
machine-control application (EMC2: see linuxcnc.org) running on a
Linux:Ubuntu platform.  The supervisor will load EMC2 work files,
monitor all EMC2 processing and automatically retrieve/send files to a
local (LAN) Linux server.  More details available after initial contact.

The contract will likely be arranged as a fixed-price contract as I feel
the specification is sufficiently clear and complete to do so.

Interested parties should please contact me directly and only by email.
I will accept replies for the next two days.

I am a newbie and if I have broken any code-of-conduct for this group by
posting this job in this manner, I apologize.  Please inform me of the
proper way to do so.

Best regards,

-- --

Glenn