[Baypiggies] PyCon meetup anyone?

Carl J. Van Arsdall cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Thu Feb 15 22:00:57 CET 2007

Hey guys,

I'll be at PyCon and I can't wait.  I was thinking it might be cool to
get together for dinner/drinks with a few bay area ex patriots while
we're in texas.  Would anyone be interested in this type of thing?  Hey,
let me know on my private email, we don't need to include the whole
list.  I'll build up a list of people who are interested and try to
coordinate as best I can.  We can nerd out in a foreign country - yes,
california is that special to me ;) - so let me know!

Hope to see some of you next week!

-carl

--

Carl J. Van Arsdall