[Baypiggies] Pycon 2008

Alvin Wang alvinwang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 02:12:14 CET 2007

Hi,
Is there any interest in holding the 2008 Pycon in the Bay Area?

I was chatting with a lady from the San Mateo Tourism and Convention
bureau.  She is willing to do the ground work on getting a hotel.

Would BayPiggies be interested in being the host organization or being part
of the hosting organization?  I have experience organizing conventions.  I
think we could put on some really good seminars.  It would also help us
boost Python's visibility in the Bay Area.

--
Alvin Wang
C 650 248 9416