[Baypiggies] [ADMIN] FWD: Cross-posted mailing lists

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Jan 10 16:43:35 CET 2007

The following message was held for moderation due to too many cc's.
Generally speaking, most mailing lists these days prohibit posting by
non-subscribers and it's a Bad Idea to cross-post to lists that people
can't reply to.  I didn't realize that the cc's were because of
cross-posting or I would have rejected this message.  In the future, I'll
check more carefully.

----- Forwarded message from Russell Whitaker <whitaker at google.com> -----

> Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:59:02 -0800
> From: Russell Whitaker <whitaker at google.com>
> To: jim stockford <jim at well.com>
> Cc: "General discussions concerning capability systems." <cap-talk at mail.eros-os.org>,
> 	baypiggies at python.org, danfuzz at google.com,
> 	Dennis Reinhardt <DennisR at dair.com>, brett at python.org
> Subject: Re: [Baypiggies] Our meeting Jan. 11 ... and Feb. 8

----- End forwarded message -----

"Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose."