[Baypiggies] New List Admin? (was Re: Fwd: Request to mailing list Baypiggies rejected)

Russell Whitaker whitaker at google.com
Thu Jan 11 04:35:01 CET 2007

On 1/10/07, Michael Bernstein <webmaven at cox.net> wrote:
[SNIP]
> There is more than one way to be active in a community these days, and
> showing up at meetings is just one of them. Perhaps you should examine
> the results of the following searches (meant only as an illustrative
> example, I assure you, and not meant to be taken as an indicator of
> relative worth or merit):
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/search?group=comp.lang.python&q=%22Russell+Whitaker%22
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=%22Mike+Cheponis%22
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/search?group=comp.lang.python&q=aahz

I did _not_ solicit opinions from Mike Cheponis (no matter how well
intentioned) or Michael Bernstein on my value to any particular Python
community, online or otherwise.  This is grossly unfair.  As I said
earlier, I consider this thread dead for the reasons I already
indicated.  This is not productive, so let's drop it.

--
Russell Whitaker
Sysops Tools Team Lead