[Baypiggies] I can't do presentation tonight

Donna M. Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 21:37:54 CET 2007

Dear Baypiggies,

I am sorry for any convenience that this may cause but I am unable to
present tonight. I am in severe pain as I appear to have an abscess in
one of my back teeth.
There is no way I'm going to be able to present in this condition. Even
if the pain is alleviated by visit to the dentist.. I will wind up
talking funny with all the Novocaine.. etc.

I am more than willing to redo this in February.. but there is no way I
can make it tonight.

Please accept my sincerest apologies to all who rearranged schedules to
attend.

(I would not have left this to last minute but I did not anticipate
waking up this morning in pain.. toothaches are the worst)

Best Regards,
Donna M. Snnow, Owner
C Squared Enterprises
illuminate your web