[Baypiggies] I can't do presentation tonight

Russell Whitaker whitaker at google.com
Thu Jan 11 22:04:17 CET 2007

On 1/11/07, Donna M. Snow <donnamsnow at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Baypiggies,
>
> I am sorry for any convenience that this may cause but I am unable to
> present tonight. I am in severe pain as I appear to have an abscess in
> one of my back teeth.

Ouch!  Sorry to hear about that.

> There is no way I'm going to be able to present in this condition. Even
> if the pain is alleviated by visit to the dentist.. I will wind up
> talking funny with all the Novocaine.. etc.

Attend to your health first: without it, nothing else matters (been
there myself,
and there's hardly a day that passes now where I don't appreciate that fact).

> I am more than willing to redo this in February.. but there is no way I
> can make it tonight.

I propose that we still hold this meeting, unless most of us express
an unwillingness
to do so.  Regardless, I'll be happy to help meet people at Building
43 and make sure
they get properly escorted upstairs.

Shall we have a meet 'n greet tonight, then?

Opinions, anyone?

Donna: get well, maybe see you next month?

Cheers,
Russell

--
Russell Whitaker