[Baypiggies] Seeking February (and March and April) speakers

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Jan 23 07:16:01 CET 2007

Call for speakers:

    The BayPiggies speaking schedule is open for the February
8 meeting. The total time available is 75 minutes.  This time
can be split between speakers.
    It's possible Robert Stephenson may present a short talk
and demo of how to use python to control a laser pointer in
a presentation setting to do drawing, special effects, and
other mouse-like behavior.
    Wesley Chun has suggested a pre-pycon talk.

    I would like to solicit any and all potential speakers.  Please
contact me offlist or onlist if you are interested in speaking or
know someone who may be.

jim