[Baypiggies] SciPy '07 Conference - Aug/Sept, Pasadena, CA

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:48:30 CET 2007

[repost from scipy-user list and Newsgroups:
gmane.comp.python.scientific.user ]

(Robert - can you put up a page on http://www.scipy.org/ ? )
(Donna - can we link to that page from a Conference links page on
baypiggies.net?)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.scientific.user/10368/match=07

From: Robert Kern
Subject: Re: SciPy '07 Conference?
Date: 2007-01-24

David L Goldsmith wrote:
>Any news?  If/when dates/place are determined, they'll be announced here,
>yes?  (I.e., not just posted on the Web site.)

We don't really start planning until April or so. Yes, we will make
announcements here. The conference will (almost certainly) be held at
Caltech in
Pasadena, CA and will probably (with less certainty) be somewhere in late
August
or September.

--
Robert Kern