[Baypiggies] website

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 20:19:56 CET 2007

Last night I went to webfaction.com and (formerly python-hosting.com)
and upgraded our Plone site to:

Plone 2.5.1,
CMF-1.6.2,
Zope (Zope 2.9.5-final, python 2.4.0, linux2),
Five 1.3.7,
Python 2.4 (#1, Jul 24 2005, 05:05:49) [GCC 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat
Linux 3.2.3-52)],
PIL 1.1.5

It is now located at
http://www.baypiggies.net/new/plone

I will move Tony's book reviews to the new location...

Here are the areas we should add...

Meetings (of course)
Jobs (we can have one member manage the job section.. or leave it open
for site members to add their job through the system.. )
Upcoming Conferences/Events
Classes & Training

We can also add blogs for those who want to report on their
experiences at various Python related events.

I could use another Plone type admin to work with me on getting this
site done.. AND answer any questions from users. I have six kids and a
full-time growing business... and I'm more than willing to give what I
can..when I can.. but another Plonista or two would help get this
Plone site live.. and once we do that.. many more people will have the
ability to update the site.

Best Regards,
Donna M. Snow, Owner
C Squared Enterprises