[Baypiggies] [vote] admin list, jobs list

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 23:46:58 CET 2007

Ok, I'm getting mixed messages on two topics:

* Should we have an admin list? (+1 yes, -1 no)

* Should we have a separate jobs list? (+1 yes, -1 no)

Well, this is a mailing list, so of course we'll disagree.

If you want a separate admin list, speak now.  I'm personally against
it.  However, if I get four or more +1's and no more than half as many
-1's, I'll let myself be vetoed.

As for the separate jobs list, some are arguing for it and some are
arguing against it.  I'm really quite confused because the arguments
are pretty much sounding the same on both sides.  Hence, my default
decision is to drop it.  We can stick with a subject line prefix with
the existing list.  If you really want the new list, speak now.
Again, four or more +1's and no more than half as many -1's.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/