[Baypiggies] [vote] name change

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Wed Jan 31 00:36:50 CET 2007

At 02:57 PM 1/30/2007, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
>Ok, let's address the mother of all arguments--the name change ;)

There is a better question to ask first: do we end up with:

         (1) this list just like it has always been
         (2) this list with subject tags
         (3) separate lists

In the case of (3), we *need* new names for the added list.  Maybe
"BayPiggies" is part of those new names  or maybe but new names are
required.  In the case of (1) or (2), a new name is an unforced decision.

I am more likely to vote for a name change in situation 3, rather than 1 or
2.  Can we wait to see how the question of separate lists settles out first?