[Baypiggies] [vote] admin list, jobs list

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:59:44 CET 2007

Maybe it's because I'm a girlie (are you with me Anna?) but doesn't it
seem silly to be lamenting the amount of emails on this list.. by
adding more? "shrugs"

The way I see it is.. this group is a "user" group.. an "interest"
group.. a bunch of different-minded people who all have one thing in
common. Their interest in Python.. (at whatever stage they happen to
be).. There is no way we are going to be able to make all the people
happy.. absolutely no way (unless you fed them all "special"
brownies.. then maybe you could make them all happy).

To me it seems silly to be worried about meta-discussions.. I get
stuff like that all the time.. and I just hit delete if I'm either too
busy to follow.. or it doesn't concern me.. which is 99.9999% of the
time. Seems simple enough to me..

So I think we stay with the current setup (making sure admin and jobs
are labeled.. so we can sort)... and we utilize the website much, much
more.

I mean why not have some of our discussions via forum or blog on the
website? that way those that really want to participate.. can (note I
said some.. not all).

Best Regards,
Donna M. Snow, Owner
C Squared Enterprises